The Internet is an Ecology
From an ecological perspective, flipping the power-over switch to off, the power-to-do switch to on, and building more hives for collaboration, that’s like a diaspora. A diaspora of privacy, anonymity, security, freedom of thought, freedom of speech and dignity. For and by all of us. And it doesn’t involve violence. It may require some force on occasion though.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it” ~ Terry Pratchett.
The fallacies serve building a critical mind that receives with care in mind. Self care. To protect ourselves with. Don’t be angry with “the media” as that makes us dependent on “other” media. BE the media. The internet connects us all, MAKING us the media.
I enjoy researching information by verification and validation and share information on my journeys into darknet on my blog. My armory is open source. Cross-training and gaining is my game. Other significant more fully human beings play that game too. And I am into sharing my part of the produced information chaos with humor, because Laughter Unites Humans.
#folly #luhv #lulz
- Open Source Ecology (susansayler.wordpress.com)
- Precipitation, Predators May Be Key In Ecological Regulation Of Infectious Disease (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Media Ecology and Human Affairs (lookingwithoutseeing.wordpress.com)
- Great Quotes About the Evolution of Man (delamagente.wordpress.com)
- There are Lights which changes Lives (lookingwithoutseeing.wordpress.com)